Antiquated book of macabre illustrations and unholy rituals (Aged paper) bound in demonic creature's face (latex). Wrapped in a bag with a barbed wire (non-metal).
The Necronomicon, also referred to as the Book of the Dead, or under a purported original Arabic title of Kitab al-Azif, is a fictional grimoire appearing in stories by the horror writer H. P. Lovecraft and his followers.
Each of the paper pages inside, is aged 'antique' style, simulating a very old book page look, with realistic prints that are purportedly used in Black Magic and summoning the dead ceremonies!
It's just such a creepy, realistic looking item, it wouldn't look out of place in your Halloween decorations.
50 printed Pages! (25 sheets total)
Thick Latex Cover (Sculpted for a 3-dimensional look!)
Hand Painted (To mimic leather-look)
- “Great quality item. This was a gift for a fan of Evil Dead and they loved everything about it.”
- “This is a beautiful book. The weathering on the cover is superb. I have always wanted a Necronomicon book, and this one ticks all the boxes. It is brilliantly illustrated throughout. I would definitely purchase from this seller again. ”
- “The book is just like the pictures! Will recommend to others!”
❤️Thank you for your support!❤️
- Since it is a manual measurement, please allow a difference of 1~2 cm, please don’t mind before bidding.
- Due to the difference in light and screen, the color of the item may be slightly different from the picture;
- Please read and consider carefully before shopping. Thank you for your understanding.
Click On "ADD TO CART" To Get Yours Now!
Please do note that shipping is insured and takes 8-24 business days worldwide. However, you may receive your items earlier. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track it every step of the way! Cool things are worth waiting for!
🔒 100% Risk-Free Purchase 🔥
If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don't worry. Just shoot us a message,and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund. 100% Simple & Risk-Free process.