Your Imagination Sets The Limits
With a lifting capacity of up to 260 lb / 100 kg, the range of applications is virtually unlimited. The installation of doors, windows, and cabinets are obvious uses, but flooring and the construction of porches, decks, and frameworks are also perfect opportunities to use this ingenious tool. All this and much more can easily be done with controlled precision thanks to the unique construction of the Viking Arm handheld jack.
Arm Precision Clamping Tool is a new product, giving craftsmen of most trades a helping hand. A miniature jack for holding, supporting, squeezing and adjusting a wide variety of items. Well-suited for the installation of doors, windows, storage systems, cold storage counters, ventilation systems and probably lots of other stuff.
One can do two men's job.
Arm Precision Clamping Tool be able to help with the installation of base cabinets, without a support strip.
Hardened stainless steel / aluminum
Capacity: up to 100 kg = 260 lb
Operation range (mm): 6-215
Standard base (mm): 5 x 105 x 87
Optional base (mm): 3 x 77 x 62
Mounting holes for safe operations
Weight: 1,4 kg = 3,0 lb
Extensively tested by FIMTECH (Norway)
Features and Advantages
Innovative universal tool
Lift, press, tighten with precision and control
Impressive capacity for a compact hand tool
Patented technical solutions
May substitute multiple “traditional” tools
Inspires creativity, secures quality and safety
Increases productivity, saves time and money
Sturdy and durable construction
Components of highest quality
Designed and manufactured in Norway
BUY 1 =1*Arm Precision Clamping Tool
BUY 2=2*Arm Precision Clamping Tool
- Receiving time = Processing time+Shipping time
- Order processing time varies from 1-3 days
- Delivery time varies from 7-15 Business days
- Shipping With Tracking Number
- Our Guarantee
- Return or exchange within 15 days from the delivered date.
- Items received within 15 days from the delivered date.
- Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
- Return shipping fees are at the customer's own expense. Original shipping fees are non-refundable.