1. Use the recommended amount of premium detergent for delicate articles.
2. Silk articles need to be washed separately because they have a lower colorfastness than other fabrics.
3. Hand washing is recommended for delicate items such as lace, lingerie, wool, silk, or very dark colors that may run. Use lukewarm or cold water under 86°F and squeeze gently. Turn inside out when hanging up and do not dry clothes in full sunlight.
4. The clothes should be at least 3 quarters dry before ironing. The ironing temperature is recommended from 202°F to 356°F depending on the fabric. The steam setting should be on high since ironing silk requires a lot of moisture. After the silk is lightly misted with water, it is placed face down on the ironing board and covered with a press cloth.
5. Avoid washing or bleaching for leather articles. Dry Cleaning is recommended for them.