Sometimes, it can feel like you spend most of your day in your car, either driving around or stuck in traffic. Well, it is estimated that the average person spends around 293 hours in their car, each year.
That means, instead of wasting time in your car waiting for someone, you want to get things done.
Whether this is working on your laptop or grabbing some lunch, you are going to need the right equipment to do this comfortably.
Thankfully, we’ve got just the thing for you!
Why do you need Steering Wheel Desk?
Have you thought of all the times you’re working with your computer on your lap for hours, and eating your breakfast, lunch and many dinners uncomfortably in your car seat? Thought of how awesome it might be to have a little portable desk to work on inside your car...
This desk is 2-sided. One side provides stable work surface for mobile working with your laptop or tablet computer, and the other side is a place where you can comfortably eat a meal.
- For Home Health Nurses travelling to patients' houses every time and need to do patients’ documentation between home health visits.
- For Police / Investigators / Law Enforcers typing or writing incident reports in their patrol cars.
- For Utility Workers who need to be on-the-go for their next job or emergency, and filling out work orders.
- For Sales Rep, Entrepreneurs, Managers that has a lot of appointments and important documents to sign with different business partners and clients.
- For Students who make their car feels like a library doing their home works or activities.
So, you’ll basically never have a reason to leave your car again!
⚠️ BUT, before anyone starts freaking out, this product is only recommended to use when you’re parked.
⚠️ WARNING: DO NOT USE DESK ATTACHED TO THE MAGIC CARDESK WHEN DRIVING YOUR VEHICLE.
- Material(s): ABS Plastic
- Dimension: 16.5 x 11 x 1 inches
- Max. Weight Bearing: 11.02 lbs (5 kg)
- Steering Wheel Compatibility: 14 ½ inches to 17 ½ inches
Working or eating from your car is rarely ideal. Still, for many of us, it’s a necessary part of the working day.