🍵CLEANSE YOUR PORES WITH GREEN TEA🍵
This all natural peel off mask uses a blend of green tea and natural botanical extracts to draw out dirt in clogged pores and create that smooth glowing complexion.
Green tea will help calm irritated skin, soothe inflammation, reduce redness, and naturally clean and detox the skin.
Why Green Tea?
Green Tea has a wide variety of therapeutic properties that can benefit your skin in a lot of ways. Some of the most important benefits include the following.
- SKIN PROTECTION: Green tea is not only an age-old Asian secret but is proven to be beneficial for acne, sun damage, and pigmentation.
- ANTIBACTERIAL: Green Tea is antibacterial.
- CONTAINS ANTIOXIDANTS: Green Tea is a powerful antioxidant, Epigallocatechin Gallate in green tea has amazing skin repair qualities and more potent than most skin-nourishing vitamins, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
- SUN RESISTANT: Also, Green Tea has been studied as an effective sun protectant. Please do not disregard the use of sunscreen.
- Green Tea: Green Tea is naturally rich in antioxidants, which help protect the body from free radicals. It has also been shown that Green Tea has the ability to rejuvenate old skin cells that are at the end of their life cycle, with the added benefit of having anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant to improve the purity of complexion and restore the even-toned look of the skin.
- Natural Botanical Extracts: Natural botanical extracts are full of antioxidants help to calm, soothe and re-balance the skin.
How to use:
1. Use after cleansing.
2. Apply a moderate amount evenly on the face, avoid eye and lip areas.
3. Leave on 10-15 minutes until the mask has dried out completely, and then gently peel off from the bottom.
Item Type: Green Tea Tearing Mask
Shelf Life: 3 years
Penetration is very stronger,absorb pore blackheads and dirt,convergence pores,effectively improve the rough skin quality,regulating oil secretion,maintain the damaged skin
Efficient removal Blackheads, so that the pores become small and not significant.
No squeezing, no scar, nose-specific.
1)Due in part because skin caused by acne, acne
2)Oily skin strawberry nose
3)Nose large pores blackheads
4)Long-term use of the computer, watching television
1. Due to different skin types of people, the effect varies from person to person.
You can adjust the using quantity and using area according to your need.
2. It is recommended not to use it more than twice a week.