According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), there were 5,687,000 crashes in the past year, with 1,591,000 injuries and 32,719 fatalities. Of that, an estimated 172,000 children were injured in those traffic crashes.
- There are 85 million households with pets in the US and 80 million in the EU.
- Only 16% of people who transport their dogs use proper safety restraints.
- 60% of dog owners have driven while distracted by their pets as passengers.
"EVERY JOURNEY, EVERY TIME, BUCKLE UP FOR LIFE!"
Bring your dog on board safely by using this Dog Safety Car Seat. This carrier is made from high quality and comfortable materials for your pets. You can put on a body harness on your pet and attach a safety clip for safety.
Gives Maximum Security for Dogs: The seat will decrease the amount of impact and protects your dog from sharp objects when an accident happened.
Reduces Anxiety: Some dogs got anxious and stress on the road. Putting them inside a booster seat can help them to calm and rest in a comfortable space.
Keeps Your Dog Inside the Seat: Attachable clip to dog's harness, allow them to be inside the seat every time. The safety clip will prevent your pup to go airborne when collision/accidents happen on the road.
Super Comfortable: Our Seat is made from high-quality waterproof oxford clothing with a breathable net on the side of the seat. Our safety hook is anti-vertigo designed to make your dog more comfortable.
Keeps The Car Clean: Tired of cleaning the fur on your seat? Yeah, me too! But with this booster seat, I save my time a lot because it helps reduce the mess significantly.
Easy to Attach and Detach: Compatible for back & front seat!
Built-in pocket: You can bring your pet's favorite toys or treats easily.
- Receiving time = Processing time+Shipping time
- Order processing time varies from 1-3 days
- Delivery time varies from 7-15 Business days
- Shipping With Tracking Number
- Our Guarantee
- Return or exchange within 15 days from the delivered date.
- Items received within 15 days from the delivered date.