The Midgard Serpent - Viking Bracelet
Inspired by Norse Mythology, forged by unique design, this carefully handcrafted Viking trinket speaks elegance and strength.
Made with 'marine grade' Titanium steel that is highly corrosion resistant, the bracelet is solid and emanates that 'heavy' feel, giving the wearer a powerful look.
The perfect bracelet draws attention. The Midgard Serpent is perfect for your own casual wear. This bracelet also makes for a unique gift for that rebellious friend on any occasion.
LEGEND OF THE MIDGARD SERPENT
In Norse mythology, the Midgard Serpent Jörmungandr, the middle child of Loki and the giantess Angrboða was a sea serpent who grew so large that it was able to surround the Earth and grasp its own tail. It is the perfect example of an ouroboros - an ancient symbol of the eternal cycle of life, death and rebirth.
- ✔️ Vintage bracelets look like a lifelike dragon! Represents masculinity and mighty power! The links form a beautiful overlapping pattern, like dragon scales, and are held in place by snap clasps with special knobs for easy opening.
- ✔️ Material: Thick dragon scale bracelet made of titanium steel material. Colorfast, anti-allergic, non-rust, scratch-resistant, comfortable to wear. All bracelets are handcrafted and all bracelets are unique.
- ✔️ It is a great gift for Valentine's Day, Graduation Gift, Birthday Gift, Anniversary Gift, Congratulation Gift, Wedding Gift, Thanksgiving Gift, Halloween Gift, For Girl, Ladies, Father, Mother, Daughter, Son, Best Christmas gifts for friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, lovers, etc.
- Material: Titanium steel
- Sizes available: 19cm, 21cm, 23cm
- Product weight: 78g, 82g, 92g
- Colors available: Silver, Ancient Silver,Gold, Black,Mix
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed in the picture.