How amazing would it be able to blend your favorite milkshakes, juices, or baby food any time and anywhere! whether you were at home, at the office, at the gym, or even traveling!
This portable juicer is rechargeable with a built-in 2000mAh battery, It gives you around 8-15 times of blending beverages after every single charge. Once you need to charge it, simply plug it into any USB port or charger to recharge.
SAFE AND EASY TO USE
With its powerful stainless steel blades and 14000 RPM speed, Vitamer is powerful enough to crush ice, which makes it easy to blend anything you like.
Vitamer Blender has smart safety protection and a magnetic sensing switch, it's very safe to use and very easy to clean. The Vitamer Blender body and bottom can be separated for easy cleaning, and when it is separated, the blade function will be deactivated automatically for safety.
Blades Material: Stainless Steel
Cup Material: Plastic, Food Grade ABS
Rated power: 65W
Charging time: 3-4 hours
Battery capacity: 2000 mAH
Product size: 234mm X 78.2 mm
HOW TO USE
1. Clean the fruit and cut it into small pieces of about 2cmx2cm size. (for fruits with hardcore or thick skin, please remove it first)
2. Put the cut fruit in, about 60% of the cup volume, and add 20% water or milk so that the total volume will be about 80% of the cup volume.
3. Then, tighten the cup cover, turn the juicer upside down, and press switch to start. Once the blades start rotating, turn the juicer back to an upward position. When the juicer is working, gently shake the cup for better juicing.
4. After juicing is done, just unscrew the cup cover for drinking.
1 X Vitamer Blender
1 X USB Power Cord
1 X User Manual
*This product is a juicing machine. It can't grind nuts or beans directly, otherwise, this will affect the service life.